"Natural Talent": the outdoor holiday adventure programme
The outdoor holiday adventure programme is fantastic – and (and that’s quite natural) so sunny and bright that it outshines all that is familiar.
All true adventures are outdoors
Let’s go back to our own childhood. The most beautiful adventures were the ones when we played knights or damsel, cowboy, Red Indians or pirates in the forest and used a tree branch as sword or a leaf as an eye patch. These experiences and this fantasy we want to hand on in the Laurentius children’s and baby hotel. Playing outdoors and experiencing adventures are the two cornerstones of our week programme.
In part, adventure programmes with selected adventure pros are offered (such as a high-ropes course).
If the weather doesn’t play along – which is luckily rather rare in the sunny region of Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis – then of course there is a colourful indoor programme in the STAR.Club daily.
Excerpt from our summer programme for kids from 3 to 6 years
- We take “Berta” to ride of the Wolfsee lake or the Leithewirt
- Today it is all about American Indians!
- We colour the grey road!!
- Today it is all about pirates!
- Treasure hunt in the mountains
- We are looking for the Laurentius Champion!
- Guessing games
- Handicrafts hour
- We design our own Laurentius T-Shirt.
Excerpt from the summer programme for kids from 6 to 11 years
- "Who would have thought?" – We make interesting experiments.
- Creative workshop
- We make holiday souvenirs.
- Laurentius Challenge
- Hokus Pokus (at a charge), school of magic
- Children’s show
- Table tennis tournament
- T-Shirt painting
- X Trees high-ropes course (at a charge)
Excerpt from the summer programme for teens from 11 years:
- Cocktail course
- Pool party
- Adventures in the high ropes course (at a charge)
- Speed stacking
Flexible summer programme for children
Our STAR-programme flexibly adjusts to the needs of the children. The above-mentioned programmes are examples of what is on offer most of the time, but not always. We adapt the indoor as well as the outdoor programme daily for the children: How old are the children? How many girls are there? How many boys? What will the weather be like? Are there special requests? It is possible that not every single programme point mentioned is offered during a week. But we always offer something. This is for sure. Because summer time is adventure time.