Holidays for families in the Tyrol
Behind the seven mountains it says in well-informed circles of children, fairy-tales come true. Because nobody quite knows where these seven mountains really are, we recommend our plateau for your family holiday. The Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis holiday regions lies in the Oberland area in the west of the Tyrol, on the sunny plateau (1,200 – 1,440m), high above the Inntal valley near Landeck, framed by the Ötztal Alps – and on the very top of the popularity scale for families looking for holiday bliss. Not surprising: Our ski area has been awarded being the no. 1 ski area in the Alps several times. Top location and fantastic panoramic views are guaranteed.
The Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis holiday region in the winter
Our holiday region comprises the three villages of Serfaus, Fiss and Ladis. In 1999 these three villages joined forces to create one ski region. The ski area of Serfaus + the ski area of Fiss + the ski areas of Ladis = the Tyrol’s skiing dimension with altogether 212 kilometres of pistes, excellent ski schools, and ski kindergartens.
More than just a ski area
The whole ski area is so much more than the sum of its parts, and winter is more than just about skiing. If you plan to travel to our sunny plateau, you can expect that the Tyrol’s ski dimension not only breaks into new dimensions when it comes to the topics of skiing and skiing holidays, but also when it comes to the topic of winter and winter holidays in general. Even if it doesn’t come to your mind straight away, the Alps are also perfect for cross-country skiing. Tobogganing is also part of winter fun, such as are long winter hikes or ski mountaineering tour. Journeys into this region of the Tyrol are recommendable, but see for yourself.
The ski dimension in numbers:
- 214 kilometres of pistes (162 measures kilometres of pistes)
- 68 transport facilities (1 underground, 11 gondolas, 16 chairlifts, 29 conveyor belts and rope lifts)
- Snow reliability
- 160km of pistes with snow-making facilities
- Different levels of difficulty (47km blue, 123km red, 28km black, 16km routes)
- 30 kilometres of cross-country skiing tracks (8.4km of which are altitude cross-country skiing tracks)
- 10 kilometres of toboggan runs
- Transport capacity of approx. 90,000 persons per hour
- State-of-the-art cable cars
- 8 live-webcams
- Fun park
- Take-Off Snow & Fun Center
- Permanent race track
- Carving track
- Mogul pistes
- Tobogganing nights and night skiing
- Adventure Night / Nightflow / Magic Ladis
- Fisser Flieger
- Serfauser Sauser
- P1 Pezid. 2770m (viewing platform)
- Z1 Zwölferkopf (viewing platform)
- 25 mountain restaurants
- Après ski fun
- Kids’ worlds: Kinderschneealm in Serfaus and
- Bertas Kinderland in Fiss
All set for your winter fun in the ski region of Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis. And if you are still looking for a suitable accommodation for you and your family – we from the Laurentius baby and family hotel are looking forward to your visit.