You are asking yourself what holidays “after corona” will be like? Here are the most frequently asked questions and the answers to them:
Will all swimming pools and saunas be open?
Yes, we are allowed to open all swimming pools and saunas. A minimum distance of 1 metre has to be maintained everywhere. We will adapt the loungers accordingly and label the maximum number of people allowed.
In addition, we will be extending the opening times of our swimming pools!
The Family.Water.World will be open daily from 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. and on Mondays and Fridays to 10:00 p.m.
The S'PAnorama will be open daily from 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. and on Sundays and Wednesdays to 10:00 p.m.
The Family.Sauna will be open daily from 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Will the breakfast, lunch, afternoon and
children’s buffets be available?
Yes, there will be the usual buffets. Please note the minimum distance of 1 metre in the buffet area.
We also kindly ask you not to take your children to the buffets.
We appeal to our guests’ reason and sense of responsibility so that distance can be maintained.
What about childcare?
We will offer childcare as usual. But your children will be looked after in smaller groups.
Therefore you will have to register your children up to 30 minutes before the start of the programme so that we have enough carers on site. Every child that wants to be looked after, will be looked after – we promise this :-) ...
In addition, if possible, all programmes will take place outdoors!
Are face masks mandatory in the hotel?
Yes, in all places of the hotel FFP2 masks up from 14 years are mandatory. Children from 6-13 years can wear normal facial masks.
How about the lifts? Are there special regulations?
All lifts in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis will be open!
Please note, that cable cars are public transport and you have to wear FFP2-Facecoverings in all cable cars.
What are the cancellation conditions?
Special Cancellation Policy for Winterseason 2021/2022
In Order that you can look forward to your vacation with confidence, we have adjusted our cancellation conditions for the Winter season 202172022 from 17.12.2021 unti 23.04.2022
You can cancel your holidays for free 14 days before arrival without giving a reason.
You can cancel until 1 day before arrival if one of this reasons occure:
• The arrival or departure to Austria cannot be guaranteed due to a border closure
• Austria, Tyrol or the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis region is classified as a risk area in the highest category of your government
• You have to go into statutory home quarantine for at least 3 days after departure
• There is a person suffering from Corona in your immediate surrounding
You have the option to rebook your vacation (no price guarantee) or you will be reimbursed the deposit you have paid minus a processing fee of € 25,00.
We STRONGLY recommend to make a travel cancellation or travel interruption insurance.
Please note our regular cancellation policy:
- Within 21 days before arrival or non-arrival, premature departure 100% of total costs
- Within 31 days before arrival will be charged a cancellation fee of 3 nights
- Cancellations more than 31 days before arrival will not be charged. However, we will charge a handling fee of € 25,00 per room.