Mountain bike paradise Tyrol
Beginners, experienced or pros – here you will find a large selection of tours and one or the other insider’s tip. Our sunny plateau is a real paradise for mountain biking. Altogether 35 mountain bike routes have already been marked according to the latest guidelines, have been secured and are expecting your arrival. Some even claim that our region was one of the leading mountain bike areas in the Tyrol – and actually they are not mistaken. Mountain bikers can pedal along 70 kilometres of trails and they can collect thousands of metres in altitude gain – including racy downhill routes, single trails, hill climbs and panorama routes.
Mountain biking with pros
So it is not surprising that the mountain bike elite likes to meet in Fiss. There are not only perfect conditions for training, but also several international downhills and dual slaloms take place here. If you are overwhelmed by the many mountain bike trails, you can download the maps of the mountain bike arena to your mobile. Nothing can stop you from having an unforgettable Tyrolean mountain bike holiday then.
Family mountain bike tour
As family hotel we also like to give you the time to take a breather and to point your attention (and bikes) to leisure mountain bike tours for the whole family. On the sunny plateau, there are particularly beautiful family tours that lead through the panoramic landscape and can be easily conquered by kids. Leisure tours without ascents to speak of and which are mostly asphalt-covered criss-cross the awesome landscape here. They are of course not as steep as mountain bike trails. But they have just as many beautiful vantage points and resting spots for a cosy break. There are also a few guesthouses along the routes. As our lift operators have a heart for cyclists too, the most beautiful routes are also accessible for families with children.
Laurentius mountain bike hotel
In addition to our focus on children and families we are also a quality-tested cycling & biking accommodation. To make your holidays as pleasant as possible, you can enjoy the benefits of a certified cycling & biking accommodation:
- breakfast for sporty persons (fruit, muesli…) – at apartments & campsites
- storage room for bikes (lockable and insured against theft)
- baby care from 6 days old on 7 days in the week from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- bicycle racks in front of the house
- marked washing area (hose, brush)
- bicycle/bike info corner giving the following information:
- cycling/biking map of the region
- 3 bicycle or mountain bike tour descriptions with map sections to take away freely
- list with bicycle repair shops, shops and rental shops with opening times/addresses
- list with bike schools / bike guides + opening times / addresses
- schedule / opening times of public means of transport / lifts with bicycle transport
- expert magazines (e.g. BIKE Magazin, Bike Sport News, Trekking Bike,…)
- weather information: current weather report with a 3-5-day forecast
- small bicycle repair kit including pump for all common valves, repair kit including tire lever, lubricant and basic range of tools (Allen wrench set, open-end wrench set, screwdrivers, Torx)
- facility for washing and drying of bicycle clothes or washing and drying service (can be offered at a charge)
- bicycle/bike information on the website of the business
- information on the region, tour tips, bike map for download, bicycle/bike packages…
Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis bicycle rental
If you didn’t bring your bicycle, but still want to spend a day in the saddle, you can do so. We recommend to pre-book one of the bikes at our local sports shops: Intersport Pregenzer and Sport Schmid.