Why? On a length of about 2.2km one races down into the valley with a speed of approx. 45km/h. The ride takes merely 7 minutes. Not surprising, since there is an average gradient of 19%. The speedometer with top speed display will also show how fast you really are. No worries, the Fisser Flitzer is great fun for the whole family. There is plenty to discover on route and along the ride you can enjoy a breath-taking view of the surrounding mountains. Particularly attentive adventurers will discover an Indian village, and a jungle cave, where wild animals lurk hidden by lianas next to the Fisser Flitzer. Close your eyes and ride through the “burning barn”, and the scary cave too is not for the faint-hearted. In the dinosaur cave summer tobogganists meet dangerous dinosaurs. According to unconfirmed reports, they were the first regulars of the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis family region. Will your smile freeze in the ice cave? Certainly not. Fun is guaranteed on the Fisser Flitzer!
The Fisser Flitzer in detail:
- Start: Fiss summer fun park / Möseralm
- Finish: Möseralmbahn base station
- Total length: 2,200m
- Altitude difference: 370m
- Average downhill grade; 19%
- Riding duration: approx. 7 minutes
- More information on admission prices and opening times are available in the Laurentius family hotel
- Children from 7 years are allowed to ride the Fisser Flitzer on their own, younger children must be accompanied by a person that must be at least 15 years of age.