Pure freedom, top service, numerous possibilities, an uncomplicated way of travelling and all that with just one card. Nothing can stop you from heading into the Tyrolean mountains really fast. The hiking bus – also free of charge – operates regularly between the villages of Serfaus, Fiss and Ladis. With the lifts you can get to the top of even the highest summits and get to the most popular mountain huts.
The Super.Sommer.Card is valid from 15 June 2019 to 20 October 2019.
The inclusive services of the Super.Sommer.Card
- Use of the lifts¹ in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
- Serfaus worlds of experience (Murmliwasser, Murmlitrail, etc.)
- Hög park of experience² (water labyrinth, swimming pond with shallow water area, lumberjack’s playground, etc.)
- Fiss summer fun park² (Berta’s air slide, Kneipp facility, slackline park, like a bike, etc.)
- Children’s mine (adventure playground, Golden-Man-trail with 11 stations etc.)
- Daily hiking bus between the villages of Serfaus, Fiss and Ladis
- Thomas Brezina's Adventure Mountains (Pirate’s Trail in Serfaus, Witch’s Trail in Fiss, Explorer Route in Ladis) ³
- Guided hikes in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
- Discounts for Bike Park tickets and trail tickets
¹ except bike transport
² except attractions that are subject to a charge
³ except the new adventure pad with colourful stickers
More information at www.serfaus-fiss-ladis.at.